Saturday 6 July 2013

Lady Gaga's Maison Martin Margiela Jumpsuit

I think I've had Gaga withdrawals for five months after an injury took her off touring. But Gaga returned to what she loves best; performing.

Performing her version of 'Star-Spangled Banner' during the 2013 NYC Pride rally in New York, Lady Gaga looked absolutely divine in a black sculpted Maison Martin Margiela Spring 2013 jumpsuit. Her body looks amazing.

One stand out for me is how ravishing her hair looks. A platinum bob really suits her. I love it when she goes crazy with fashion, but I am more intrigued by her more toned down looks. I think I forget how beautiful she is.

Her make up is stunning with red lippie and simple eye. 

She's back and I am happy.

BUY THE JUMPSUIT!!!
349317_in_l

No comments:

Post a Comment